Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Getting Close


Well, my boxes and crates are packed, shipped and on their way to Sand Point Clinic. I have about 20 pair of shoes and boots to survive with over the next two years and I hope I get to meet back up with them in the next few weeks. Anyone who know me, knows that shoes and boots are my fetish and I have one for every season and then some. I will be leaving here March 15, spend a week in Anchorage at ANMC orientation and then fly out to Sand Point and get settled in to begin my work. I'm excited, a little nervous, looking forward to the adventure and the chance to get to work with such a wonderful support staff I've only talked to on the phone.

My Mom hand made a quilt, hand delivered it to me and is here for a visit. I am going to hand-carry this with me:)